Reusable and flexible material - rinse with water & sponge then pat gently to dry flat.
Email artwork through to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE PRINT THE SCREEN DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTWORK YOU PROVIDE.
- Your artwork MUST be a digital graphic or text file, no Office/ Word/ Excel or document files.
- File format can be Acrobat .PDF (preferred), Photoshop .psd, .tiff or jpeg.
- Design should be black and white (no colour and no grey tones).
- Minumum resolution should be 300dpi. Maximum available is 600dpi.
- Do not zip, compress or downsize the file - if it’s over 4Mb, use a USB stick to preserver quality.
- Photos are not recommended.
- Ensure proper alignment. If you are printing directly onto the final surface, then normal left to right is correct, if you are printing onto transfer paper, you will need the screen to be printed with the reversed image.
- Screen is A4 size.
- Allow 10mm around the side of your design for ink run off & 25mm top/ bottom for squeegee start/ finish position.
- Mix small amount of screen print medium with preferred underglaze to proper consistency - do your own testing as it will vary for every application.
- Attach screen with tape to surface, either directly onto clay or blank tissue transfer paper.
- Pull through gently with xtra soft rib.
- Peel and lift away screen.
- Gently wipe with soap and water and lay flat to dry on towel.
- Store flat (between cardboard) when dried completely.
Your screen should last for a long time if cared for and stored properly!